The southern half of the Write Romantics on things they wish they’d known five years ago.
Our final post in celebration of our five-year anniversary is the second half of five things we wish we’d know five years ago. This time it’s our five southern-based WRs to share their experiences.
Over to them …
5 things I wish I’d known:
- How to set up websites, Twitter & Facebook accounts
- How much I’d enjoy using those accounts once I’d done them!
- How to go about self publishing – its quite a learning curve and I still haven’t even tackled paperback books!!
- How easy it is to get distracted by the internet, friends seeking coffee, outings to exciting places etc.
- How much I’d enjoy the whole thing – I’ve made some lovely new friends, learnt things like how to speak at literary events, learnt a lot about a new industry and thoroughly enjoyed the whole process!!!
You can find Lynne’s Author Page on…
View original post 649 more words